FROM REAL RACING CARS
TO YOUR SIMULATOR
A professional driving simulator requires peripherals that are up to the task. With internal R&D Wave Italy developed them by designing and manufacturing the control peripherals in-house, creating steering wheels and Sim Racing pedals.
The unique 16-bit electronics, the many possible adjustments and customisations, the driving precision and the quality of the feedback are best in class.
A “must have” for Sim Racers seeking the best, to go faster.
WAVE ITALY SIM RACING PEDALS
PERFECT MIX OF TECHNOLOGY AND ITALIAN STYLE
Designed to offer you an unforgettable driving experience, based on the know-how and vast experience of professional drivers.
Ideal for the performance-oriented Sim Racer or for enthusiasts seeking realistic driving feedback.
Wave Italy offers 2- or 3-pedal set-ups, in the versions with Ground Support (Monza) or Reversed Support (Imola).
Made entirely of anodised aluminium for longer durability. Some parts, coloured as desired, enhance the aesthetic quality.
Many customised settings are possible. Exclusive 16-bit electronics.
Maximum precision and continuity of response between controls and driver, just like in reality:
- force on brake pedal up to 150 kg (the maximum in the industry), together with a perfect feeling during modulation and trail braking
- great throttle responsiveness precision. The large pedal plate allows maximum control
- exclusive 16-bit electronics, designed entirely by Wave Italy engineers and developed with input from professional drivers
- possibility to vary the braking curve and intensity using the different specific kits of elastomers supplied by Wave Italy, with different intensities for the brake cartridge.
Everything is designed with state-of-the-art 3D CAD, machined with high-precision tools, and stress-tested to ensure superior reliability, robustness and durability. Base body and pedal body of each element are made entirely of anodised aluminium to ensure:
- definition in detail
- precision of each movement
- high reliability
- maximum driving comfort.
Different colours are available for some anodised aluminium parts.
Refined design and quality materials make Sim Racing Wave Italy pedals a mechanical and electronic jewel that faithfully reproduces aesthetics and performance of the original controllers:
- continuous research and development
- attention to detail
- fine handcrafted finishing
- cutting-edge technology.
Design and development, production, sales and service; at Wave Italy every single detail is carefully thought out to ensure maximum quality in every aspect.
The main possible customisations are:
- fully customisable for the perfect ergonomic
- pedal-stem tilt and pedal-plate position adjustable for every requirement
- easy fine tuning of distance between pedals
- 100% customisation of the brake force/displacement curve
- the base of the Sim Racing pedal board is adjustable and allows for easy installation on simulation platforms
- scuff plates supplied with Monza or Imola support to guide the heel position and the ergonomic adjustment of the leg/ankle angle
- plug & Play USB port for easy connection to PC for sensors calibration.
Wave Impact Steering Wheel
KNOBS FUNCTIONS AND OPERATING MODES, FULLY CUSTOMISABLE
Attention to detail, maximum driving comfort and the quality of all materials make these Sim Racing professional steering wheels the controllers you need to achieve top performance and experience all the thrills of real racing.
Wave Impact is based on the controller used in real F1 cars. It is characterised by reliability, freedom to customise all functions and a hand-crafted aesthetic in every detail.
Maximum control for maximum performance:
- ergonomic Alcantara handle designed for ideal comfort and solid grip for precise steering
- 4.3-inch colour LCD, full-custom buttons derived from the racing world
- same logic and layout like the controls in actual Formula and GT cars
- possibility to move all applications from the monitor to the display, to better concentrate on driving
- choose 1 or 2 clutch levers, at the time of purchase. Set biting points preference for race starts and restarts, fine-tuning with a dedicated knob
- everything is designed for the most demanding Sim Racers.
Maximum product refinement:
- large 4.3-inch display, with data always in view
- panel with LCD technology, ensuring the perfect viewing angle during intense racing and training sessions
- 128 PPI for maximum image definition and brightness up to 250 nit, perfect even in very bright locations
- RGB LED indicators with very high refresh rate, fully customisable
- anodised aluminium knobs designed and manufactured in-house
- front and back covers made of high-strength plastics
- alcantara-coated handles
- clutch levers all-carbon, gear levers in aluminium for quick paddle-shifting.
Wave Impact is not only functional but we believe is also beautiful.
The careful design merges ergonomic shapes and the space dedicated to controls and display to ensure maximum driving efficiency.
The dedicated Wave Impact electronics is designed, developed and implemented by Wave Italy engineers, as the graphics for the various display screens and the programming of the LEDs with various functions such as Kers charging, pit lane stalling, DRS and others.
The professional steering wheels for simulator is engineered and assembled with attention to detail and craftsmanship skills by professionals at Wave Italy in Maranello.
Buttons, functions, and data in the display are all programmable and customisable.
Wave Impact will allow you to have your switch panels, data logs and performance analyses at your fingertips.
The Information displayed and fully customisable includes: RPM, speed, lap time and last lap, gear indicator, performance delta, level of brake and throttle use.
Each knob can be configured as desired to control the different functions (e.g. brake balance, traction control level, ADS level, DRS activation and various power unit functions).